Nurses for Freedom NZ was established in June 2022 to support Nurses, Midwives & Health Care Assistants terminated under the Covid-19 Public Health Response Act 2020. Despite governmental mandates ending in September 2022, ongoing restrictions imposed by Te Whatu Ora (Health NZ) & other agencies prevent hundreds of healthcare workers from returning to work & supporting a health system that is in crisis. NFFNZ will not cease in its efforts to return our Nurses, Midwives, Carers & Non-Clinical Staff back to work in all settings & without prejudice.
- We will support Nurses, Midwives, HealthCare Assistants (HCAs), Allied Health & non-clinical staff terminated from healthcare settings;
- We will support Nurses, Midwives, HCAs, Allied Health & non-clinical staff impacted by vaccine injuries;
- We will defend the right of ALL healthcare workers to practice in ALL settings without restriction and without prejudice;
- We will support a democratic and equitable public health system;
- We will endeavor to provide action based solutions to the current healthcare crisis facing New Zealand.
One thought on “NURSES FOR FREEDOM”
That the government, through their agencies, are still forcing mandates does not bode well. That governing agencies over health care workers are still trying to force jabs on returning staff by requiring them to sign a contract to that effect is STILL draconian. Free will and free choice of ANY medical procedure is the right of the individual, not the choice to the state. There has been no informed consent over the past three years, there has been no “following the science”, there has only been dictatorial policy from government based on nothing more than profiteering for pharma cartels, and those fortunate enough to have procured shares in these companies. Is this how a leading politicians net worth increases from $800.000 to $27,000,000 in a few short years?